Over the February break, many students and their families participated in our first ever school wide challenge over Seesaw. The PYP staff collaborated, and asked the students, “Can you…” complete 12 tasks?
The tasks required the students to get outside, find various things in their surroundings, and take a picture, just like a scavenger hunt. For example, Fr. Staeves asked, “Can you point to a house number that shows how old you are?” and Ms. Fudge asked, “Can you find a shelter?” Thank you to all those who took place in the challenge.
A total of 22 students were able to complete all 12 tasks, and can now call themselves champions of the “H.I.S. Can You… Challenge.”
Congratulations to the following students:
- From EP: Greta, Hector and Masahiro
- From Grade 1: Lea and Sophie
- From Grade 2: Dani, Sissi, and Yui
- From Grade 3: Aariv, Aras, Giuseppe, Lionel, and Emilie
- From Grade 4: Daniel, Lilou, and Nashwa
- From Grade 5: Aiden, Asmi, Chaitrail, Ella, Marta and Sanpi